TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Brussels-private-tours (“the Company”) accepts your (“the Customer”) booking under the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions, together with any other written information brought to your attention before we confirm your booking, shall form the basis of your contract Brussels-private-tours (‘us’, ‘we’ or the ‘Company’) in respect of the relevant tour (together referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘tours’) to be provided by the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and contact us if you have any queries.
Within these conditions, ‘you’ and ‘your’ means all persons named on the booking. By making a booking, the ‘lead passenger’ specified in the booking will be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of all passengers named within the booking.
We endeavour to ensure that the information and prices on our website are accurate; however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You should check the current price and all other details relating to the arrangements that you wish to book before your booking request is made. All tours are sold subject to availability.
Bookings can be made via our website, by telephone or by contacting us by email email@example.com.
Your booking is not confirmed until we have issued your booking confirmation. At that point a binding contract will be entered into between us. A booking confirmation will be issued once we have received full payment from you.
Admission fees are not included in the tour price unless expressly stated in the tour description.
Any cancellation must be initiated by e-mail contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org , and will be also acknowledged by email@example.com via e-mail. Cancellation notifications by phone will not be accepted.
- Weather conditions: Tours are carried rain or shine. Bad weather is not a valid reason to cancel a tour.
- Tour Guide changes: Brussels-private-tours.com reserves the right to change the guide assigned upon booking upto 5 days prior to the tour date. No refund will be given if a client decides to cancel a tour due to a guide change.
- Circumstances beyond our control: Brussels-private-tours.com is not liable for reduced/cancelled itineraries due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight delays, ships unable to dock for whatever reason or unscheduled closures of tourist sites. Therefore, adequate insurance is strongly advised.
- No Show
You are responsible for ensuring that you have all necessary passports, visas and other travel documents and that you are at the correct departure point at the correct time. We cannot accept any responsibility for your failure to do so, nor any costs or expenses incurred as a result of you failing to do so (which will be treated as a cancellation by you). No monies will be refunded for any missed departures or unused services.
- Free Cancellation up 2 week in advance (100% refund)
- Cancellation up 1 week in advance (50% refund
- Cancellation up 2 days in advance (25%refund)
- Refunds will be sent back through the same payment method used by the client to pay for the services, unless otherwise agreed with the client. The client will take care of any costs/commissions required for the refund transfer.
Cancellations by brussels-private-tours.com
- In the unlikely event that brussels-private-tours.com or their tour guides had to cancel a tour, we’ll always first try to agree to another timeframe that works for the client.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we will not have any liability to you if we are prevented from fulfilling our contractual obligations to you as a result of any event which is outwith our control. Such events may include (but are not limited to) war or threat of war; terrorist activity or the threat of terrorist activity; civil commotion or riot; any action taken by a governmental or public authority; industrial disputes; collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; traffic or road conditions or road closures; technical or mechanical breakdown; adverse weather conditions; natural disasters and all similar events or circumstances.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Belgian law and any matter or claim arising from them shall be dealt with only by the Belgian courts .